Call Envirohire on 01824 707 772
“We pride ourselves on providing our customers a single point of sourcing for reliable cost effective solutions”
Electrical Pumping Installations
Electrical pumping systems are a proven method for the control of landfill leachate and condensate.
Electrical pumping systems are often used within leachate chambers, combined gas and leachate extraction wells and condensate knock-out pots.
Envirohire Ltd offer a unique method for leachate removal from chambers.
Using a water fed venturi system leachate is efficiently extracted from boreholes and returned to the system header tank for discharge to storage/removal or re-circulation.
Over time silt and debris builds up within leachate chambers and gas boreholes.
This can have an adverse effect on gas and leachate extraction and may result in costly re drills.
- Leachate Treatment Services
- Extrusion Welding
- Gas and Leachate Well Raising & Maintenance
- Pneumatic Pump Services
- Butt-Fusion Welding
- Electro-Fusion Welding
- Breathing Apparatus & Confined Spaces
Why Choose Us
- One of the UK’s leading environmental & landfill specialists
- Established for more than 15 years
- Large scale National contractor
- Extensive client base of councils & major waste companies
- Provide the very best dedicated Account Management
- Deliver the most cost effective solutions